banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: news on SEPA

Dear banking-addons friends,

Le 12/12/2013 14:51, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
Le 12/12/2013 11:13, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
B) once the merge proposal is merged, continue the work on the module "account_banking_pain_base" to mutualize more code between the credit transfer and direct debit, and add the new features added in the module for credit transfer during the Akretion-Noviat code sprint in the module for direct debit.

In fact, I started to work on point B. It is in this branch :

https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/70-sepa-trf-dd-updates

I plan to continue the work in the coming days.

My work on the module "account_banking_pain_base" is now mature and I now mutualize as much code as possible between the module account_banking_sepa_credit_transfer and account_banking_sepa_direct_debit. As my merge proposal https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/70-sepa-direct-debit/+merge/195139 was still not merged, I have cancelled it and I made a new merge proposal :

https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/banking-addons/70-sepa-trf-dd-updates/+merge/200019

This is a big merge proposal because it contains A LOT of work on SEPA credit transfer and SEPA direct debit. So let's review this and get it merged before the SEPA migration deadline (February 1st 2014) !

Regards,

--
Alexis de Lattre