banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: banking refactoring next step

Hi Stéphane,

Thanks a lot for your work in there, for what I see it's going in the
proper direction and wroking well. I haven't tested the direct debit nor
the storno mecasism as I do not understand it better than you are...

Best regards,

Joël

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 7:29 PM, Bidoul, Stéphane <stephane.bidoul@xxxxxxxxx

--