banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: banking refactoring next step

Hello Frédéric,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Frédéric Clementi <
frederic.clementi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> @stephane : Let me come back to the your initial suject. I like very much
> the idea of posting entries from payment order but you want to post it, if
> I understand well, through 1 global internal account.
>
> In Switzerland, for instance, (not sure if it is the same with SEPA) you
> can specify that each supplier invoice will be paid at their own due date.
> In that case, I cannot live with only 1 internal account (since I would
> need 1 per date or by invoice maybe) ; I will not see on my e-banking 1
> global payment but several (+ some will remain 'on hold' until the due date
> has been reached).
> I think we might have similare issue with bank fees or transfer
> cancellation/refund...

I'm not sure I understand the issue you mention.

account_banking_payment generates one move per payment line.
Each such move reconciles the associated invoices and creates an open entry
in the transfer account.
The payment order goes from sent to done when all entries in the transfer
account that are reconciled.
The transfer accounts are configurable per payment mode and are optional.

Regards,

-sbi