banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Move account_banking_fr_lcr to FR localization

On 05-11-14 22:25, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
> You're right, Stefan, but I think we have already some generic
> implementations, or even we can build one sample module for this
> reference.

Adding to my previous argument, API changes to the framework will be
difficult to manage if the modules are in separate repos. Remember that
there still is no version dependency management in Odoo

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl