banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Move account_banking_fr_lcr to FR localization

Well, about this last topic, I think we can handle it with correspondant
announcement in this or another list with enough time. It's not so much
problem. For example, spanish localization use import framework from
bank-statement-reconcile, and when it was changed, I was aware via Github
and change our module l10n_es_bank_statement according it.

Regards.