brewtarget-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Windows problems

Ok, strange. It looks like this might be fixed in the current build. Link
below is a Windows build of the current master branch (487557) with Qt
5.3.2 in Release configuration. Please run and test to verify.

I was able to consistently reproduce the issue with 2.1.0 (temp database
was never deleted). However, with the current build, everything behaves as
expected, with the proper cleanup happening on each run. I looked at the
'git blame' for the database.cpp file, and nothing has really changed since
2.1.0 with respect to the cleanup. The only thing different is my
toolchain. Perhaps this was a bug with Qt 4?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18327217/brewtarget_2.2.0_AMD64.exe