bugsquad-mentorship-group-alpha team mailing list archive

Re: Working as a team on Nautilis

Thanks C!  More tools to find what I'm looking for.

To continue my newbie self education by displaying my ignorance (there's plenty).

Here's and easy Nautilus bug #731481 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/731481> the user reports ctrl-T doesn't open a new tab for him.

The obvious step #1 is to repeat it. Well it works find for me so step 2 is to find out what's different.

He reports:
Ubuntu 10.10 - »Maverick Meerkat
nautilus:
  Installiert: 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3
  Kandidat: 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3
  Versionstabelle:
 *** 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3 0
500 http://mirror.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/pub/linux/distributions/ubuntu/ maverick-updates/main i386 Packages

to be expected: a new display within the same window

what happened: a afunctional display while loading does not stop

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
Package: nautilus 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu1.3
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-27.48-generic 2.6.35.11
Uname: Linux 2.6.35-27-generic i686
NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
Architecture: i386