bumblebee team mailing list archive

Re: Bumblebee Precise packaging

Hi Bruno,

I've updated the bumblebee/testing with 3.0-1~...ppa4. Tested with Ubuntu
Precise and Kubuntu
Precise (both 64-bit).

Steps to test (for me):

1. Boot a live session
2. sudo apt-add-repository ppa:bumblebee/testing
3. sudo apt-get update
4. (because the live CD kernel is older) sudo apt-get install
linux-headers-$(uname -r)
5. sudo apt-get install bumblebee
6. Re-login
7. optirun glxspheres

The use of the usermod command is eliminated :)

If you have no objections, I'll copy bumblebee, virtualgl, bbswitch and
acpi-call packages
from testing to stable.

Peter