calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: oeb2mobi ready for merge

Just a couple of quick questions:

1) Why is PalmDoc compression not the default?
2) Do you mind if I change the verbose option of oeb2mobi to an integer to
specify levels of verbosity. That way it will be compatible with the usage in
html2epub and eventually the whole conversion toolset.

Other than that, it look ready to merge. I haven't done any actual testing of
the MOBI output, but that's what Mobileread is for ;)

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net