calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: oeb2mobi ready for merge

And another:

oeb2mobi seems to be doing its own font size rationalization, in which case
any2mobi should probably turn off font size rationalization in any2epub.

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net