calibre-devs team mailing list archive

Re: oeb2mobi ready for merge

OK code is merged (I changed the Serializing images message log level to info
from warn.

Feel free to start a MOBI output thread on mobileread when I make the next
release, which should be soon.

Incidentally, any2lit is broken

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/any2lit", line 8, in <module>
    load_entry_point('calibre==0.4.128', 'console_scripts', 'any2lit')()
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/lit/from_any.py", line 55,
in main
    any2lit(opts, args[1])
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/lit/from_any.py", line 45,
in any2lit
    oeb2lit(opts, opf)
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/lit/writer.py", line 733,
in oeb2lit
    mangler.transform(oeb, context)
  File
"/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/oeb/transforms/manglecase.py",
line 36, in transform
    self.mangle_spine()
  File
"/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/oeb/transforms/manglecase.py",
line 46, in mangle_spine
    stylizer = Stylizer(html, item.href, self.oeb, self.profile)
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/oeb/stylizer.py", line
150, in __init__
    rules.extend(self.flatten_rule(rule, href, index))
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/oeb/stylizer.py", line
168, in flatten_rule
    style = self.flatten_style(rule.style)
  File "/home/kovid/work/calibre/src/calibre/ebooks/oeb/stylizer.py", line
193, in flatten_style
    style['font-size'] = "%dpt" % self.profile.fnames[size]
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'fnames'

Kovid.

--

Kovid Goyal  MC 452-48
California Institute of Technology
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91125

cell  : +01 626 390 8699
office: +01 626 395 6595 (449 Lauritsen)
email : kovid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web   : http://www.kovidgoyal.net