clicompanion-devs team mailing list archive

Re: Clicompanion 1.1 release process

I think that something similar to tags will be helpful here, for example, a
command that works on debian tagged as debian and a one that works with
debian and ubuntu with two tags, and automaticly suggest the ones for the
'current' os (the one where clicompanion runs on, tak einto account that
the user could has an ssh session opened somewhere else)