Re: Ubuntu 22.04 - Cloud init and global timeouts

Thanks James

For the overall delay, this is expected since we might deploy the instance
in a Openstack env/network that is degraded.

The metadata server might not answer but we still want the VM to be usable
through the console/serial.

I'll take a look at the Openstack data source.

Laurent