Re: What packages do you want to see?

hi,

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:45 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wmrowe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> CoApp seeks to be one very specific way to do it.  If it happens to work for the
> upstream project, wonderful :)  If not, it's open source, and when it's broke we
> get to glue both pieces together.

That's what I would like to avoid as much as I can. At least for two things:

- naming convention (static vs dynamic .lib for example)
- standard binary packages

If it fails for these two, then right, CoApp will be just another
project that brings nothing to upstream developers. And I really hope
that won't be the case :)

Except indeed if the CoApp goal is to be a distribution-like system.
But then I would not have much interest to participate.

Cheers,
--
Pierre