Re: Choice of License.

On 5/18/2010 9:54 PM, Andrew Fenn wrote:
> Since there is a conflict between APL 2.0 and BSD how about a
> compromise. We could use the BSD license and attach a patent clause to
> it.

Hmmm?

I'm still asking with legitimate interest, what conflict?  Can you actually
cite either a lawyer or prominent OSS individual's research on this topic,
other than Theo?  I'm asking both because I'm not fond of technical nor legal
FUD, and because if there is a problem with the AL I'd like to point it out
to the relevant lawyers for when its revisited again.