Re: Choice of License.

Andrew have a point : "so that
everyone is happy"

I would try to think like a final user (a company that develops and sells
software),
We use Windows and Microsoft (not open source), so maybe if we want to build
applications that use CoApp as their foundation, ... we want to use CoApp,
modify CoApp, and then seal/protect our code for our own business?

Probably this would concern us because this will limit our choice of using
or not using CoApp tools for some applications.

I'm only trying to return to the point and the goals of CoApp. Forget about
lawyers, think in terms of our daily work. What type of license would you
recommend to that kind of final user?