Re: Code?

Two issues come to mind immediately:

* Servicing: If Microsoft pushes out a QFE for some CRT vulnerability
(http://is.gd/chWRN), users will be stuck with a vulnerable CoApp engine
until recompile/update. We haven't even talked about how we're going to
service the CoApp engine... eek.

* Runtime explosions: Elizabeth mentioned the idea of using -- for the
lack of a better word -- plugins to extend the engine's capabilities.
For example, we could have a CoApp.Engine.dll and
CoApp.FeedProtocol.FTP.dll. If we statically link the CRT into both,
we'll have to be very very careful with regards to memory management.
(e.g. don't xalloc() memory in one and xfree() in another).

/rafael