Re: Code?

MSFT support for XP SP 0/1/2 have come and gone.  Why would *we* concern
ourselves with a platform that, otherwise, provides no support?

(Rhetorical question.  Anything pre-XP SP3 should be out of the question no
matter what... and, uhh, let's use security as a simple open-and-shut-case
argument.)

- nasser