GitHub "Pages" Feature.

I can't believe I didn't see this until now.

Github has a way of building a website hosted right on Github itself-including pointing our custom domains right to it.

http://pages.github.com/ describes the how-to regarding using pages.

Apparently, we can also use pages with something called Jekyll as a blogging platform too (and disquss for comments).

I've created the coapp.github.com repository in the CoApp project, and http://coapp.github.com already shows it.

Given the massive amount of buyer's remorse I'm feeling over using Orchard, I think this would be much better.

Has anyone used github pages to setup a blog/complex website?

Garrett Serack | Microsoft Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image

Follow ups