context team mailing list archive

Re: Luatex 0.43.0 announcement

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 08:14, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> Right, but I'm afraid it may turn out a rather  short-term solution in
> the end.  After all it's only (?) a question of linking against right
> version of glibc.

If you can figure it out how to do it, plase let me know. (I'm no linux guru.)

About the short-termness: Apple offers switches for compiling for
older platforms, but once I get my computer replaced, we'll have to
compile the OSX binaries somewhere else or drop support for
2-3-year-old computers (Apple only offers
backward-compatibility-compilation for one generation).

Mojca