context team mailing list archive

Re: Luatex 0.43.0 announcement

This is more a philosophical than a software engineering question,
that is whether it is really worth the effort, and for how long. Sarge
compatibility isn't going to be in Debian forever and more and more
bugs will get involved as time goes by. So I'm afraid in the end it's
a question of giving an advance warning to the users that Sarge
support will by dropped by some date rather than waste time which
could be used in a more productive way.

Piotr

--
http://okle.pl