context team mailing list archive

Re: tlcontrib

Hi Alan,

On 10/08/2010 02:21 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:

I build the i386-kfreebsd and amd64-kfreebsd binaries.
Please let me know what (automated) proceedure you decide
to put into place so that I can provide these binaries.

The current preliminary (but fully functional) procedure is as follows:

* create a local tar.gz file with the binaries (per the list
  I posted an hour ago). Make sure the tar.gz contains no
  directory structure at all, just a flat file list.
* register as a user at http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/
* log in, and go to 'user menu'
* Click on 'New package'
* in the wizard screen, select 'luatex.i386-kfreebsd' (for example)
* in the second screen, make sure you update these fields:

  "License" (Free, GNU General Public License)
  "Release State" (published)
  "Version" (0.63.0)
  "File upload" (add the local tar.gz you created earlier)

* submit, verify, submit.
* then repeat for any other platforms/binaries.

Best wishes,
Taco