Re: Cuneiform Linux 0.5 is released (VS2005)

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 16:37 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> I haven't heard from them lately. The MSVC thing is important, and is
> what I'm going to focus on next. The reason I did not do it yet is
> that I wanted to get the release out ASAP.

Sorry if I am stating something fairly obvious that all of you already
know, but are you guys aware of the existence of the VS2005 patch and
build solution against the original source code, opensourced by
Cognitive? The post can be found here:

http://openocr.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1307&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

and the modified source code here:

http://src.sonic.ru/cuneiform/cif_v12_vs2005_13.7z

I wonder whether this patch can be diffed and applied to the latest
trunk of the cf-linux project and the solution to be used as a reference
so we can adapt the CMake solution generation code to make alike?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev