Re: experimental dashboard is opened

I have some troubles with Nightly builds. AFIK during Nightly build sources
should be automaticaly updated from SVN (CVS) and CMake can't take sources
from bazaar. For my builds I get last revision from bazaar manualy (my
script does it).

I change type of my build 8) I am going to look at results tomorrow morning.