Re: experimental dashboard is opened

Hello, Dmitry!

On Thu, 2009-02-05 at 17:34 +0300, Dmitry Polevoy wrote:
> I think I can organize nightly builds for Windows (32 bit) in
> Cognitive. But we are not able to make building and testing in xNix.

I checked out the dashboard and was delighted to see that you managed to
set up daily builds for all supported Windows targets! Thank you for
your efforts.

Would you please change the build type from Experimental to Nightly
(well, it's called Nightly, but it only reflects that it's built on a
daily basis) so that we can easily distinguish them from Experimental
builds which are supposed to be manually built ad hoc?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev