Re: The lack of documentation. A proposal to solve this problem

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 12:52 +0100, Faisal Shafait wrote:

> We got most of the inline Russian comments translated to English in an
> older version of cuneiform. If that can be helpful, we can share
> those.

Uhmmm! We're neighbors :-) If you don't have a Launchpad account / not
apt with Bazaar etc. I can try to help you to get it uploaded. If you
have a patch against older version please specify which one so that it
can be updated to the latest one more or less automatically.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev