Re: The lack of documentation. A proposal to solve this problem

Hi,
I have been trying to find some time to do a cleaner job in sharing the
comments, but without success. So I will just share a zip file of all the
sources (I think the version is 0.1) and leave the rest to you guys.
http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~shafait/Kern.zip

Cheers,
Faisal