dateOfIncident > incidentDate

Hi Tran, Abyot,

I propose that we rename:

ProgramInstance.dateOfIncident to incidentDate;

and

Program.dateOfEnrollmentDescription > enrollmentDateDescription;
Program.dateOfIncidentDescription > incidentDateDescription;

Yes I know it's problematic to rename variables but it is just really
breaking the consistency... We now have:

enrollmentDate
dueDate
executionDate
completedDate
displayIncidentDate

If we can change so that we get:

incidentDate
enrollmentDateDescription
incidentDateDescription

we would be consistent. It's better to change this sooner rather than later
before the tracker api gets more popular.

Tran, could you do this and coordinate with Abyot and Simen so that we do
not break web/android clients? I suggest you do it locally, then create and
share a patch to give Abyot/Simen a few days to update the clients.

What do you think?

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland