Re: My branch

Other thing I want to point here is use of @nnotations. If we manage to implement all this, we have to write POJOs, say @Entity, @Secured, @Audited and thats all. We have many blueprint marks, which fall into this category, type of general consideration, which IMHO should be discussed and decided in combination (Spring Hibernate, Spring Security...).

These are exiting features. These annotations are general for Java 5 right? In that case the code will stay unaware of which persistence framework is being used. My argument of being dependent of Hibernate is then invalid.

No, these annotations are hibernate, spring, JPA dependent, they are java 5 compliant. If we don't deploy envers.jar we cannot use @Audited, as it is implemented there.