Re: Data browser functionality

I think it would be good to have a look at DevInfo. I thought I would
never write that, but there you go. They have a sort of wizard, that
allows people to select different dimensions (time, places,
indicators) and then choose the output format (tables, maps, graphs).
It is a very constrained workflow, but it is a defined and flexible
workflow, and might be worth taking a look at.

Regards,
Jason