Re: Greetings + new DHIS patient module

Hi there. Well, nothing has been done yet, but we have been discussing
the need for field-level validation with the use of regular
expressions. I am not sure this impacts the blue print so much
actually, however it would seem there would possibly need to be
another field added to the regex to record which language the
particular regex would apply to if the field is language related.

I can make the update to the blueprint when I get a chance.

Best regards,
Jason