Re: OrgUit groups and group sets

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Ola Hodne Titlestad <olati@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Had a chat with Lars about this issue and we agreed that an OK solution
> that will meet most requirements here and also not require much development
> time will be to accept that orgunit groups can be used for both in group
> sets (exclusive only) AND for a more free tagging/categorisation purpose
> without group sets.

 Thats great and wounderful news...it seems, you are agreed that we should
treet this issue as new enhancement for upcomming DHIS2 sprint relise rather
than treating it as a architectual design bug anyway. This is a very good
example for the modification/upgradation of a very spacial and rare use case
design issue in DHIS2 which changes with respect to time with more fine
grained refinment according to its new upgraded/modified usecase.