Re: User orgunit graphs in 2.15

In a way we have three different concepts concerning orgunit+user here:
1) the home orgunit - where the user work - says something about the
priority geographical area / facility of the user
2) the orgunit tree for data entry/input - what the user has access to in
data entry
3) the orgunit tree for reports/outputs - what the user has access to in
reports/analysis modules

My usage of the "user orgunit parameter" for analysis outputs so far has
been related to 1) above, as the point has been to present the most
relevant data to the user that is logged in, either about the user's "hone
orgunit" or its "children". Typically the data entry unit will be closer
match to that than the data view orgunit, but it all depends on the local
policies for data sharing, so hard to assume anything here.

So I am not sure it works to combine these three concepts into two, which
we are doing at the moment. So my suggestion would be to have three
user/orgunit options, one for each of the above.

Ola
---------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>