Re: "All" authority no longer granting access to programs?

Hi - I learned to live with this odd situation since at least 2.20, which I
have in multiple boxes. It doesn't make sense that you have access to all
data sets, but not to the programs. I really would like to see the 'All'
authority having access to all programs, for consistency sake.

*R*