Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 users list from SQL View

Hi there.
We have had enough security problems lately, It may not be a good idea to
encourage even more of them.

This is a "good" way around the security attempts which have put in place,
but its a very bad idea to have this table as an SQL view. This was the
entire reason of why we attempted to protect it from direct access via SQL
views, but, the regular expression which does this does not catch the use
of the schema name. We will fix it

Of course, its easy enough to dump the password hash out with a small
change to the SQL view, but you would probably not want to do this.

See below for an example with a  small modification to your SQL view.

Regards,
Jason

   - "admin",
   - "$2a$10$wjLPViry3bkYEcjwGRqnYO1bT2Kl.ZY0kO.fwFDfMX53hitfx5.3C",
   - "Traore",
   - "John",
   - "someone@xxxxxxxxx",
   - "",