Re: Using a data element's translation in the data entry view

Looking more closely at the Indian description, it differs a bit.

All that is needed is actually to stop the Tomcat server, and locate the
tomcat\webapps folder. In there, delete the current dhis folder and copy the
new dhis.war to the folder. Then restart Tomcat. That's should be it.

--
Cheers,
Knut Staring