Re: Using a data element's translation in the data entry view

Hi,

Just a comment on demo servers. Now that the new server is set up in Oslo  I
think we need to centralise on this one:

http://demo.dhis2.org/
-for the latest stable release

For those who like to experiment there is another demo here with the lastest
build.
http://dhis.uio.no/test/

Both of them are based on sample data from Sierra Leone and have been
configured with the new GIS module, dashboard and reports.

Right now they are both running on a build from 7 Dec, but as soon as 2.0.3
is out they will start to differ.

both work with admin/district login

Jo/Lars, any additional comments on this?

Ola
---------

We have had problems with the translation functionality for a while, let me