Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 Live

Yes, sounds like disabling some modules might be something to consider. We're waiting for a document detailing the connectivity at various offices at the moment, hopefully that will give a better overview of how big issue this will be.

As for the HW, the only thing I know at the moment is that the machines (windows) running the current system will be used for DHIS 2 as well. So it will probably vary quite a bit from location to location.

Olav