Re: Help Required

Indeed is ngix is better for reverse proxy and a lot of more people start to
use it. But I think there is not native ngix for windows so apache would fit
for this.

And I think is not good to edit files (on debian way)
/etc/apache/mods-enabled. So on Docs we must change those reverse proxy
settings to a file located at /etc/apache/sites-*.

Sorry if I seem bad guy. Thanks!

Caveman