Re: using mydatamart in Ubuntu environment

For the future... I have been working a bit with LibreOffice pivot tables
lately, they are more flexible now than under OO and has a capacity per
spreadsheet of 1 mill records. It would be interesting to see how a
myDatamart + LibreOffice pivot table setup on Ubuntu could have worked out.