Re: using mydatamart in Ubuntu environment

That's interesting.  At the time, OOo was seen as just not being capable of
handling the size of pivot we were talking about.   These loads are not
really what spreadsheets were designed for.  So I'm very interested to hear
things are looking a bit better with libreOffice.