Re: Server Errors

> Thanks for the clarifications - that all makes sense and I can now get
> superuser access. One last question - what authority allows a user to
> create a public user group - I can't find one that confers this ability?
> Sorry if I have missed the obvious.

Seems you have found a glitch - will get back on this shortly.

> One suggestion for you and the team - would it be possible to add a link
> to the 'User group' screen (see section 6.1.4 in the user manual) in the
> user module? Currently it seems like the only way to access this screen is
> via the Dashboard? Perhaps there are good reasons for not including this
> link, but it seems more logical to me.

Yes - we decided to move user groups to dashboard since user groups are an
essential part of the new sharing feature. We want all users to be able to
create groups and share reports within those groups to foster
collaboration.

Reason for not linking from user module is that currently we allow links
from the dashboard module to other modules only - this to maintain a degree
of modularity where it should be possible to leave out/plug in modules
without worrying about breaking interlinks.. Agree that it is a little bit
confusing though.