Re: dhis.war deployment on Windows platform

Hi Dayo,

 Do the following 3 steps.

    - DHIS2 folder e.g. C:\DHIS2 add this path as DHIS2_HOME on your
environment variables. Place a hibernate.properties file here. The contents
of the file are accessible here http://dhis2.org/development
    - Create a JAVA_HOME path variable as well and point it to the path of
your JAVA library e.g. C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\
    - Also create a CATALINA_HOME variable and point to the path of your
apache tomcat bin folder i.e. C:\apache-tomcat-7.0.39 in case you are using
tomcat 7.0 and you have not installed it as a service.
    - To deploy just place the .war file in the webapps folder or use the
tomcat manager to do the deployment.

rgds
David