Re: Standard iReports cache problem

I think the sendfile feature has to do with whether nginx does asynchronous
i/o using the sendfile() function in linux kernel, so I doubt turning it on
or off is going to help us here.

Agree with Jason that pulling stuff back out of the cache is a hack but
trying hard to think of a workaround.

Lars suggestion is interesting.  Probably the proper eventual solution is
to have a checkbox on the report design ("Don't Cache").  Mind you once its
cached once you are stuck till its expired again.

Randy I can disable caching on nginx temporarily and we can monitor how the
performance is.  You will still have browser cache and your postgres is
quite well provisioned so it might be ok.

Bob