Re: Important Bugs in Individual records.

On 25 September 2013 22:35, helder yesid castrillon cobo <
helder_947@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I did all test in my PC, Server and  the demo of sierra leona, also I used
> firefox, Internet explorer and chrome(incognito mode) and cleaned the
> cache, temporal files Etc. finally I found these.
>
> 1) We are using a css style to improve the textBox and this is causing  el
> bug. Then, How can i using a css file?.

OK. Good to know that the standard data entry is OK at least. I'll let
others contribute here on how to put you own css in the data entry form.

> 2) this is definitely  a bug, I tested in  the demo of sierra leona and it
> didn´t  work .
>
> This bug is not on the latest version of 2.12 (http://apps.dhis2.org/demo
).

I have tested this now and cannot reproduce this. Please provide a step by
step explanation that I can follow to reproduce this bug on
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/

- I can see all, complete, incomplete etc in the visit schedule and when I
make changes to those stages in dashboard I can get updated lists in Visit
Schedule.
All seem to work as expected.

> 3) similarly like the previous, I tested in  the demo of sierra leona and
> it didn´t  work.
>
> 4) I hope a new revision.
>
> Again , please write down the steps (no video needed) I need to follow to
reproduce this on http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/
Also indicate which user you are using.

> 5) we don't have any attribute/identifiers selected in the program,  I
> attached a print screen.

OK, must be something else causing this then.
Are you able to reproduce this on  http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/  ?

Ola
---------