Re: [Dhis2-devs] Data saving issue in report generation

Yes i checked that, the data type value is indeed number. I had this in
another machine before and this process worked fine for me. I must be
missing some step in the process. is there anyway that i can delete all
elements i created and start afresh? since i have data entry objects the
system wont allow me to delete the data elements either.

thanks
awanthika