Re: Combination of categories: 3 having a level 1, and 2 of 3 having a level 2

I've repeated the same test: added a combination category to my data
element.
Then on data set page, clicked on "create data entry form": all
"subdivided" data elements are available there for insertion in the form
editor, I can see my data element there (ITNs) subdivided into two
categories.
After that I removed the combination category for ITNs data element and
choosed "default"
Then on data set page, clicked again on "create date entry form": all
"subdivided" data elements are available there for insertion in the form
editor, except my ITNs data element that is not present.