Re: Maps of outbreaks

One could indeed make an app for appsetting management since devs can
already save/retrieve settings for apps by using the usersettings or
systemsettings web api.
Knut, I think its quite feasible for this app to be built during gsoc
3-month timeline.
This app can also help create convention on how apps should name their
settings.
Something like settings.<appname>.<settingkey> can be managed through the
app's UI

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA