Re: Metadata export and category option combos

Sorry seems I forgot to back-port 1 commit, did it now and triggered build
on CI.

Bob - sorry there was a lot of commits related to this, the filtered
meta-data export had some issues, so will be complicated to back-port to
2.16. Hope you can update to 2.17 sometime soon...

Lars