Re: Generating Monthly Indicators

Hi Baakai,
Once you have annualized all the indicators which you need to, the effect
of caching should resolve itself after the cache expires, which is usually
6AM the next day.  What Lars meant was, that if you need to immediately
check your results, you should disable caching on the server.  Otherwise,
the problem will resolve itself.

Regards,
Jason